Table Lamp Concealed Security 3G Camera Video Recorder
This product is a fully-functioning and normal looking table lamp. It actually disguises a 3G concealed security camera, and all you need to do to view footage is dial the corresponding SIM card number (which is inside the camera) to tune in at any time. This device is mains-powered so can be left on at all times.
When you dial in you can watch video and hear audio from the camera in real-time. You can also remotely change the camera’s settings, such as zooming the camera in and out, adjust the recording volume, and since the camera has a slot for an SD card you can even record footage.
In order to view playback of live, real time captured footage, you need a mobile phone with a 3G sim that can make video calls (iPhones can’t be used because they don’t make 3G video calls), and you need to be in an area with 3G coverage.
- Microphone volume adjustable by mobile phone control
- Set remote video record on micro SD card/ for 1 minute
- Record video on micro SD whenever you are remotely viewing video
- To listen to voice only simply dial the sim number and you can hear to nearby sounds
- Camera zoom in and out by mobile phone control and picture rotate
- SIM/ slot S/D card/ slot max 8G and uses 1M per minute so 1G will give approx 16 hours, 2G 32 hours, 4G 64 hours, 8G 128 hours
- Networks EE/ Vodafone depending on the area it is used in