Introducing the SC 500, our cutting-edge tracker that utilizes the latest communication system NB-IoT, made possible by recent advancements in communication technology. The SC 500 is the smaller brother of the SC 500 Max, offering an enhanced battery life while maintaining its compact size and sleek design, seamlessly blending with the vehicle’s structure when discreetly placed underneath.
With its internal high-power magnets, this versatile unit can be positioned in various locations beneath a vehicle or discreetly within assets. The SC 500 Max tracker provides an exceptional web-based tracking console with a unique user ID. You not only have the ability to monitor the tracker through our online console but can also track it using our free mobile apps for both Apple and Android devices.
The SC 500 Tracker is ready to use right out of the box, eliminating the need for activation costs, SIM card credit, or monthly subscriptions. You have the freedom to pay as you track. Simply purchase unlimited tracking blocks for one or more months at a time. For further details, click on this link for Tracker credits.
This tracker offers a reliable and feature-rich solution for vehicle tracking, delivering real-time monitoring, comprehensive reporting, and flexible tracking options. Thanks to its non-rechargeable batteries, you can redeploy the tracker within minutes instead of waiting for a lengthy charging period.
- Live Tracking Mode: Receive reports on the tracker’s position at predefined intervals, customizable from as little as once every 10 seconds. You can access this information from the tracking console or mobile app.
- History: Replay the tracker’s history as if observing it in real-time, or utilize the comprehensive reporting features that provide detailed activity reports on the vehicle’s movements. These reports include information such as speed, parking times, locations, and more. You can view this data on your PC or mobile device and download it in Excel, Word, or PDF formats, making it ideal for clients or evidence purposes.
- Zones: Establish a 360-degree virtual perimeter around an area. Whenever the tracker breaches this boundary, whether entering, exiting, or both, it will send an SMS notification to your mobile phone.
- Dimensions: 90 x 45 x 27 mm mm
- Weight: 200 grams (including batteries)
- Watertight housing
- Strong magnetic pull
- Battery life of up to 6 weeks with 20-second tracking intervals
- Powered by 3 x Energiser AAA Lithium batteries ( None Rechargeable )
- Default tracking rate of every 20 seconds
- Stores up to 3 weeks of tracking data when there is no network available
- Military-level AES-256 encryption for secure data transfer
- Network: LTE-M NB-IoT
- Network Coverage Map
- Dual-band (L1 band and L5 band) GNSS receiver.
Live Tracking Mode Reports the trackers position at pre set intervals from as little as once every second, this can be changed from the tracking console or on the App.
History Replay the history and watch the tracker moving as if you are watching in real time or use the great reporting features that give you a detailed activity report of all the vehicles movements, showing speed, times parked, locations and much more as well as viewing this on your PC or mobile device you can download the history in a excel, word or PDF great for giving to a client or using in evidence.
Zones Set a 360-degree virtual perimeter around an area, when the tracker breaks this barrier either entering, exiting or both it will send you an SMS to your mobile phone notifying you.
Once this mode command has been remotely sent to the device, the PCB will switch off. When the board moves it will switch back on and track every x seconds. The board will automatically switch off after 120 seconds of non-motion, this is a default setting that can be changed. This mode again increases battery life. The normal tracking mode will only be accepted by the tracker when it’s in a motion state.
Flight Mode: Remotely switch the device off and tell it to wake in a certain number of hours this is for a one off use unlike eco mode which repeats its self until cancelled.
Eco Mode The optional eco mode feature gives an extended battery life of up to 6 months by switching the tracker off for predefined periods. This mode also evades electronic detection as the tracker is effectively switched off. To cancel eco mode simply click the “eco mode off on the tracker panel and the panel will inform you when the device is due to wake and return to a normal live tracker, this is shown on the panel.
Log Mode this mode enables the tracker to be switched off for a set length of time but continue to log its position via GPS. When the tracker switches on again it will upload all of positions for you to view just as if it had been in live track mode.
Log mode has many advantages such as saving battery life and avoiding electronic detection as the tracker is not transmitting anything.
• Up to 5 weeks battery life. Between charges
• Measures 85 x 40 x 40 mm
• Battery life is given under optimum conditions and is based on 2hrs driving per day this may be reduced by many factors.