Mobile DVR 12 Volt
This product is a miniature, high definition DVR box. The device offers a wide range of features including high quality video and audio recording. The DVR has time/date stamping which can be toggled on and off. You can also select motion-activated recording to save power, among other settings adjustments and features.
The device comes with a remote control, making it easy to switch on and off, and to start/stop recording. All recordings are stored onto an SD card, and the product arrives with AV cables (you can use this device to power a 12V camera too), the remote control and an instruction manual.
Some of the recording options on offer with the 12 Volt Mobile DVR product are: manual recording, power-up recording, motion-activated recording, overwrite and scheduled recording.
- Recording Format MPEG4, FILES FORMAT:AVI
- Recording Resolution D1 (704×576),VGA, QVGA
- Size of DVR 70 X 50 X 20mm
- Frame Rate 30/15/5fps
- Video quality High, medium, low
- DC Input Aprox 250Mah
- AV in/out socket and leads supplied
- Can be used on optional battery pack for mobile applications
- SD card max 32GB
- Record time in blocks of 1/5/15/30/60 minutes
- Manual/scheduled/motion/power up recording
- Displays remaining time on SD card
- Language English
Storage Consumption for Video Recording
- D1/VGA Approx 40 mins
- QVGA Approx 2 hrs