Wall Clock Video Camera Recorder
This is a stylish looking, ordinary wall clock on the outside. But its appearance isn’t the only smart thing about it – this particular clock conceals a built-in recorder and covert camera for surveillance against burglars and protecting your valuables in the home and office against crime. The camera records footage in high definition (HD 720p), this product is an exclusive which is made in our workshops.
This is a fully-functioning wall clock, and as such is not suspicious in any way. In addition, clocks that look identical to this can be purchased from supermarkets and shops. This makes it an amazingly covert piece of equipment, and it can hang discretely while recording footage onto a micro SD card. You can connect the micro SD card to your computer or laptop for later playback.
The Video Recorder Wall Clock arrives all set up and ready to be used. Battery, built-in charger and micro SD card are all provided. The user-friendly design of this product means that you don’t need technical expertise to operate it – all can be done with the single touch of a button.
You can use a program on the SD card once it is connected to your computer or laptop, which allows you interact with the camera’s settings and adjust them if you so wish. However, we do send the product out with default settings in place, which we found are appropriate and good enough for most people.
- Power consumption: fully charged battery can record continuously for up to 30 hours, or if in motion activated mode it can remain in standby for up to 3 days (depending on activity in the area it is set up). This is if using long life battery, standard is about 50% less. Battery life is only an approximate guide – lots of factors such as light levels, image content and temperature can influence power consumption.
- Storage consumption: 1280 x 720p HD – 2GB/hour, 640 x 480p – 1GB/hour
- Clock dimension: 25cm
- Video: 1280 x 720p HD (30FPS) / 848 x 480p (30FPS) or 640 x 480p (30FPS)
- H264 compression
- Video format: .AVI / Mov
- Angle of view: approximately 70 degrees
- Storage: supports up to 64GB micro SD card. If you use your own 64GB micro SD card it needs to be reformatted to FAT32.
- Operating system requirement for setup program: Windows XP or above. The setup program is necessary to adjust settings, but not to view recordings (can be done with any software that can view AVI files). We can set the unit to record using .MOV format (compatible with Apple QuickTime) if you want, please request this when ordering.