Glasses with Camera
This is truly an impressive and intelligent piece of technology. A normal looking pair of reading glasses that have a hidden miniature camera and microphone built inside. These are disguised as a small screw in the glasses frame, so is undetectable when the user is wearing them. The camera records in high definition (480 TVL), has a CMOS sensor and wide angled 60 degree field of view.
Everything the person wearing the glasses sees is recorded through a wide angled camera lens, giving great footage from the user’s perspective. This is great for covert surveillance. There are video and audio cables which run out of each of the glasses arms at the end, joining together and running straight down the back of your neck to be hidden under your clothes.
This appears to be a glasses strap due to the clever design, disguising the cables. The cables can be connected with a video recorder to allow you to record straight onto it. The microphone has a nearly invisible built-in gain switch which enables the camera to be used indoors and outdoors.
- Video Resolution: 480 TV Lines
- Digital Resolution: NTSC: 720 X 525 (max, 640 X 480) (standard)
- Digital Resolution: PAL: 720 X 625 (max, 640 X 480) (standard)
- Illumination Sensitivity: 4V (Lux • sec)
- Lens F/No: 2.8
- Focal Lens: 0.99 mm
- Lens Diameter: 5.75 mm
- Angle Of View: 60 degree Plus Or Minus 2 degree
- Depth Of Field: 1-10 cm
- Power Supply Voltage: DC 5V
- Power Supply Current: 110 mA
- Video System Switch: NTSC/PAL
- Dimensions: 5.75 mm X 43.5 mm
- Weight: 20g