Originally designed to meet the requirements of British and NATO Forces (NATO stock number 4240-99-130-7418/25) it is also used by many other defence forces worldwide. It is equally suitable for use by the public where circumstances require a high specification gas mask.
Made from lightweight and durable rubber, the S100 Gas Mask offers scratch and impact resistant lenses with anti-misting properties, a fail-safe drinking system and an ultra-safe speech transmitter that provides clear and direct communications.
The S100 is designed to support optically corrected lenses and its 6 point adjustable quick-fit harness makes for rapid application and a comfortable fit for nearly all sizes.
The S100 must be used with a type 80 gas mask filter (supplied separately).
This is recognised as one of the best gas masks available and offers the following features:
- Provides excellent protection against penetration by biological or chemical threat agents
- Light and comfortable with low breathing resistance
- Scratch and impact resistant eyepieces with good field of vision and anti-misting characteristics
- Intrinsically safe speech transmitter allowing clear direct communications
- Fail-safe drinking system for use in contaminated environments
- Sight correction available
- 6 point pre-adjusted quick fit harness allows rapid donning
- Highly robust and easy to decontaminate
The S100 Gas Mask is a must have for any personal protection pack.