This product has an intelligent and discrete design – on the outside it looks like an ordinary digital clock. However, there is a HD video and audio recording device that acts as a surveillance service and is an important tool in the detection and prevention of crime. Footage is recorded in 1080p definition and saved to an SD card, and the camera has infrared illumination, high gain microphone and wide angled lens.
The digital clock hidden camera device is powered from the mains. There is the option to activate motion detected recording, leaving the device on standby unless it is triggered, which is a great option for long-term surveillance. The recordings are saved with a watermark and time/date stamp which makes this ideal for producing footage to use as evidence.
The camera also has the excellent feature of Wi-Fi and IP connectivity. With the Wi-Fi connection, the user can control the camera through a device such as a smartphone or tablet. With the IP connection, footage and content from all over the world can be viewed, recorded, streamed and downloaded.
• Infrared night vision capture
• 1/2.9” inch CMOS sensor
• 0.03 Lux sensory sensitivity
• Recording resolutions: 1080p, 720p & WVGA
• 2MP photo capability (JPEG)
• Recording modes: continuous or motion-activated
• Mains powered system
• Watermarked time-stamped evidential grade video
• 16GB SD card provided (supports SD cards up to 32GB)
• Video file format: H.264 or .MOV
Wi-Fi Application Features:
• Live view
• Ability to switch between standard or motion detection recording
• Start/stop recording
• Set the time and date / synchronise with your smart device time
• 1080p/720p/WVGA switch
• 30 FPS & 60 FPS option (not 1080p)
• Card formatting function
• SSID visible/hide switch