The CSS10-4GM is latest addition to our professional bug detector range. This highly sophisticated, wideband and now in handheld format is designed to detect and locate signals. Its sensitive receiver has the ability to detect across its entire frequency range of 0 to 10GHz which covers all bugs that have been recently launched onto the market.
Its accuracy ensures that it locates and detects covert audio listening bugs, tracking devices, remote GSM/UHF/VHF/FM audio listening equipment and video transmitting units. It is a definite must for any professional counter surveillance operator.
The CSS-4GM features a 1000 Event Memory which stores all detected signal data including short burst transmission, their frequency, duration and signal strength, all displayed in a simple list format.
Signal strength is monitored either by a “beep” mode or a silent vibrate mode for added discretion. Any detected signals can be listened in through the built-in speaker using the Audio Demodulation feature which is useful for conventional bugs containing microphones.
It features two types of antennas enhancing its accuracy in locating and detecting bugs: The Omni-Directional sensitive whip antenna for general use, and a High Gain Directional antenna that pinpoints high frequency signals at a greater distance.
The CSS10-4GM is designed and manufactured in the UK to the highest specification and is enclosed in modified machined aircraft-grade aluminium. It uses an integral Lithium-polymer battery pack and is supplied with an international charger.
The complete system is supplied in a heavy duty military standard carry case for ultimate protection.
The CSS10-4GM is supplied with:
Semi-Rigid Multiband Whip Antenna
Directional High Gain Antenna
5V DC Charger – 110V to 240V AC input (Auto Switching) with International Adaptors
Heavy Duty Military Standard Carry Case
- Ultra wide frequency response 0 -10 GHz with improved top end performance
- Detects the very latest covert listening, tracking, cellular, and video devices
- Frequency Counter 0-6 GHz for analogue and digital signals
- ‘Livescan’ feature shows live detected signal trace
- 1000 Event Memory Log records all detected Burst signals & frequencies
- Graph Mode plots detected signals / frequencies
- 2.5 inch Colour TFT display
- Ultra-sensitive – even at very high frequencies
- Two antennae supplied –High Gain Directional antenna and standard Whip antenna
- Detects Digital & Analogue signals
- Audio Demodulation through built in speaker
- Signal Strength ‘Beep’ and Silent Vibrate Mode
- Machined Aluminium Enclosure for maximum durability
- Internal Lithium Polymer battery pack – Charger supplied
- Supplied in Heavy Duty Military Standard carry case