This coffee cup with built in Wi-Fi camera, looks like any high-street takeaway coffee cup but in the lid is a HD video recording camera system. The cup camera is supplied with three paper cups, but the lid will fit all standard 90mm takeaway coffee cups.
Extremely easy to operate, place this on top of your coffee cup and with a press of a button you can record in HD video. The lens on the lid records both audio and video. For around 2.5 hours on a full charge.
At the touch of a button the remote DVR will start up and be ready to record video or take stills photos in just 2 – 3 seconds. This DVR camera will vibrate quickly to let you know that it is active and recording.
The benefit of Wi-Fi:
With the ability of Wi-Fi connectivity, you can instantly review the footage on a smartphone or tablet and you can live-stream the video content up to a distance of 5 metres. The Wi-Fi connectivity permits the user to download the captured content wirelessly. The Wi-Fi application also allows full control over the device, including resolution settings (1080p/720p/VGA), the ability to set and synchronise the time and date with your smart device, format the SD card and start/stop recording. Once the device is set-up, you can also ‘hide the SSID’ so no one else can find your camera.
Comes with a 16GB SD Card.
- 1080p HD video quality.
- 1080p/720p/VGA option via smart app.
- Free Wi-Fi application to support Android/iOS.
- Instant one-button recording.
- Highly concealed lens.
- Fits all standard 90mm coffee cups.
- Watermarked day/date/time stamping.
- Law Enforcement grade video & audio capture.
- Field of view – 66 degrees.
- Continuous recording for up to 180 minutes.
- Supports up to a 32gb Micro SD card.
- H.264 .MOV file format (30fps).
- Dimensions: 71x35x16mm.