The new Spycatcher ATW magnetic car tracker SKU CAT-ATW is a rugged tracker that sits under a vehicle and takes all the British weather can throw at it. With 2 powerful magnets holding it in place under the vehicle you can rest assured it’s not going anywhere.
A unique feature of this tracker is that if no satellite signal is available you can remotely activate the WiFi feature that will try to get a location using nearby WiFi signals
The CAT-ATW is simple to remove from the waterproof enclosure if you wish to use it as an asset or personal tracker making this an extremely versatile tracking device.
live Mode: This is the normal mode and provides a constant feed of information to the control panel, refreshing with the tracker’s location as often as every second.
Zones: Set an area on the map and when the tracker enters or leaves this area you can be notified by text to your mobile.
History Each time a position is sent from the tracker it is displayed in real time and it is also saved to the web server giving you the facility to view past locations. Past journeys can also be replayed and viewed in real time or speeded up for quicker reviewing. History can be deleted at any time you wish as well as being able to download it as a report in PDF, word or excel format.
Battery Life Up to 20 days depending on usage and settings.
The CAT-ATW is supplied ready to use, no activation cost and no monthly subscription just pay as you use. This is done by purchasing position credits or more details click on the link below
The tracker uses a superb web based tracking console with your own unique user ID., not only can you view your tracker from our online console, you can also track the device from your mobile phone or tablet using our free Apps for apple and android devices.
- Tracking Sensitivity -162dBm
- Acquisition Sensitivity -147dBm
- Wi-Fi when no satellite system is available
- Super Sensitive GPS Built in 3-axis Accelerometer for Motion Alert
- Internal Cellular Antenna
- Data Support SMS, UDP or TCP, WCDMA packet data
- Quad band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GSM/GPRS: 850/900, 33dBm, 1800/1900, 30 dBm
- WCDMA band: B1, B2, B4, B5, B8
- Transmitting Power: HSPA/UMTS: All bands, 23 dBm
- GPS & GLONASS SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
- Location Accuracy 2.5-meter CEP (with SBAS