Alarm Clock Security Video Camera
This product looks and functions like a regular alarm clock, which would not arouse suspicion. But this product is actually an Alarm Clock Security Camera Video Recorder, and contains a HD 1280 x 720p camera and video recorder.
Images recorded on the camera are saved to an SD card (not included, maximum 64 GB). To see your recordings, you need to remove the SD card and open it on a computer, or you can use the supplied AV cord to connect the camera itself with a TV or display monitor. When the camera is plugged in, you can modify the settings using the on-screen menu.
This product is powered from the mains.
- Two options – motion-activated recording, or continuous recording
- HD camera, resolution 1280 x 720p
- Remote controlled
- Supports a micro SD card, memory size up to 64GB
- AV Output option to view recordings or set it up
- Video Resolution options: HD (1280 x 720p), D1 (720 x 480p), VGA (640 x 480p)
- Video Compression: H.264
- File format: AVI
- Photo Resolution: 1600 x 1200p (file: JPEG)
- Frame rate: 24FPS for HD
- View Angle: 65 degree
- Microphone Built-in
- Min Illumination 1.0lux
- Pinhole Lens
- Micro SD card (max up to 64GB, not included)
- Memory Consumption HD: 25mins/GB, D1: 38mins/GB, VGA: 80mins/GB
- Playback via SD card reader or via monitor