Air Freshener Concealed Surveillance Camera Recorder HD 720p
This product is identical to a standard air freshener that you can purchase at any supermarket on the outside. It has no features that would betray the fact it has a secret concealed surveillance camera and recorder built inside. It can record video and audio discretely, which is stored onto an SD card. You can simply leave the air freshener sitting inconspicuously wherever you want.
You can use your computer to playback footage from the micro SD card. This is an exclusive product which was made on our premises in Derby. The concealed surveillance camera comes with an internal battery, charger and micro SD card all set up and ready to go. If you wish to adjust the camera’s settings (though the default ones that the camera comes with are appropriate for most users), there is a program on the SD card provided which interfaces with the camera and allows you to make adjustments.
Our battery life and storage consumption estimates are as accurate as possible, but lots of variables can affect power and storage consumption including temperature, image content and light levels.
Please note – the Setup program requires Windows XP or above to run. The Setup program is needed to adjust settings of the camera, but not needed to view playback of recordings (you can use any .AVI video player). There is the option order a unit which is set up to record .mov files, which can be viewed on Apple Quicktime. Please request this at the time of ordering.
- Video: 1280 x 720 HD, 30 FPS, optional 848 x 480 30 FPS; 640 x 480 30 FPS
- H264 compression
- Video Format: .AVI, (optional) Mov
- Angle of View – 70 degrees (approximately)
- Supports up to 64GB micro SD card.
- Up to 30 hrs of continuous recording with a full battery
- If in motion-activated mode, it can remain in standby for up to 3 days depending on how often it is triggered.
- This is using the long life battery – the standard battery is approximately 50% less.
- 2gb per hour at 1280 X 720 resolution H/D
- 1gb per hour at 640 x 480 resolution
- Please note if you use your own 64 GB micro SD card it needs to be reformatted to FAT32