Advanced ADSL Digital Telephone Recorder
This ADSL digital telephone recorder is an advanced piece of technology. Minimal set-up is required, as all the software and settings are already programmed – this is the easiest and most user-friendly telephone recorder on the market. Consequently, there is not a power button, no voice activation setting and no record button.
Recordings are exported as WAV files and the sound quality is clear. You can listen to both sides of a call, and save the audio file. As the modem connection for the product is not functional, you need to charge the Li-battery using the USB cable. You have to connect one end of the cable to the modem socket on the ADSL recording device, and the other end to the USB port on your computer.
- Battery: 120mah Li-battery (built-in)
- 1 hour charge time
- USB 2.0 PC interface
- System requirement: Windows 98SE, Win2000/XP/Vista/Win7
- File type: WAV
- 240 hours of recording storage total
- 8 hours of battery life (fully charged battery, recording)
- Approximately 30 days of battery life if connected telephone is not used.
- Device offers mass storage for confidential data.